VistaBPO is a professional, HIPAA-compliant, and HIPAA-centric contact center focused on servicing the payer and provider market.
To meet and exceed industry standards for security, we have put our information systems through rigorous security evaluations (e.g., Risk Analysis, Security Risk Analysis Report). We have also implemented appropriate IT and company-wide processes and procedures, including:
- Newly built contact center with the latest equipment
- Daily system testing
- Built in redundancy
- Real-time, hourly, and daily backups as needed
- Cloud-based hosting
- Alternate Warm Site for business continuity
We have developed various materials and processes using HIPAA and NIST standards. These materials and processes have been designed and tested using Lean Six Sigma methodologies to ensure their efficiency. These materials include:
- Contingency Plan
- Security Policies & Procedures
- Document Retention/Destruction Policies & Procedures
- Business Impact Analysis
Technology Mission and Business Processes
Information systems are vital to VistaBPO’s mission and business processes therefore, it is critical that services provided by the VistaBPO Information System are able to operate effectively with little or no interruption.
VistaBPO uses a robust contact center suite that can be easily integrated with the most commonly used CRMs.
All of the information we gather is highly secure to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of protected information.
VistaBPO telecommunication technologies often exceed the needs of our clientele. Our vendor technologies include:
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Workforce Management system
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Telephony Infrastructure, including Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Detailed, Scalable Metrics
- Automated Call & Web Chat Recording